Friday, August 19, 2011

in my backyard

One of the things I love about this Expose Yourself Project, and I guess photo communities in general, is sharing the challenges or just day-to-day tips or tidbits with other women (and men, too, but to be fair it seems to be overly saturated with women -with an Ashley, a Nicole, or a Marie often in the equation in particular). Regardless of gender, I'm happy to find a place where ideas and inspiration can be exchanged. As cheesy as that sounds, it gives you energy to keep trying new and better things! Climb higher, perhaps.

Towering Tree, Twisted Vines


I enjoyed the "in your backyard" surprise challenge shoot with a clear, direct goal-- capture the essence of your backyard-- and I enjoyed sharing my photos and looking at some others. (This one from carina potts photography in particular was a favorite, but it's just the whole connected sort of "village" feel we all wish we had that draws me in.

If an artist paints a masterpiece and there's no one there to see it, is it really art?


Bokeh Backyard Palm

Can't wait til Monday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like any good narcissist, I love feedback! :)