Tuesday, November 15, 2011

2011 Fashion TV: Project Runway empire expands to accessories

"I have a confession, everyone: I love reality TV. I limit myself to a select handful of shows (if by handful you mean that I have extra fingers to hold on with), but I just can’t get enough of the amazing cake and culinary shows out there.

The show I love most of all, however, is not about cake, but about clothes, and it is a powerhouse in fashion TV here in the United States. This fashion TV reality competition easily out-sews and outshines the others. It is, of course, the number one name in fashion TV: Lifetime Television’s Project Runway."

Read the rest of my review on icraft.

____________

Read on for more Project Runway and Project Accessory news and locally inspired fashion, here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like any good narcissist, I love feedback! :)