Saturday, October 29, 2011

Local Crafts Festival Photo Journal: Fairs Combine Business and Pleasure - iCraft.ca Blog

"I was admittedly skeptical about participating in my first local crafts festival this fall. It is already a notoriously busy time of year, and I wasn’t sure how much work a local crafts festival might entail.



Well, it took a lot of work in the end. But it was totally worth it.



I joined forces with a fellow photographer, who is also a good friend, and together we created a tent worthy of the best local crafts festival around.



Creativity is key, we discovered, and is much more important than experience or even budget..."



To continue reading about my local crafts festival experience and to enjoy the photo journal, visit my blog on iCraft.ca.



Happy Crafting!

xoxo,
Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like any good narcissist, I love feedback! :)