Thursday, October 13, 2011

London, Revisited

Beginning the arduous process of weeding old and duplicate photo files off of my trusty old Mac. Challenge? Huge. I tend to create more than one sub-folder or album, or a folder-within-a-folder, or some other such nonsense. So the task is a large one, which means, naturally, that I am procrastinating it. Case in point? The first set of photos I ever uploaded to this laptop was back in March '08, when it was shiny and new and right after I came back from a 10-day trip to London and Amsterdam. I present to you, not a highly streamlined and redundancy-free iPhoto--yet--but the newly tweaked handful of my favorite images from the trip. There are a few previews below to entice you.






You can view the public album here on G+, or here on FB.

Enjoy!

xoxo
Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like any good narcissist, I love feedback! :)